is there a way to set up a tone notification for the bbm. i looked through the profiles and couldnt find anything for it. i have all of my message tones on and still seem to not get anything when i get a new message in bbm
    kidtreezzy likes this.
    07-21-08 08:03 PM
    profiles>scroll to advanced>highlight the one you want to edit>menu>edit>choose Messenger-alert/messenger-new message>select then you can change the options
    Last edited by WackBerry; 07-21-08 at 08:09 PM.
    07-21-08 08:06 PM
    07-21-08 08:09 PM
    Go to profiles, scroll down to advanced and select it
    Then for whatever profile you want to change-loud, quiet etc-hit the menu button, edit then it will give you the list-you can change you options there
    i have done that but i cant seem to find one that works with the bbm and i dont know what the level 1 messages are
    07-21-08 08:09 PM
    i have done that but i cant seem to find one that works with the bbm and i dont know what the level 1 messages are

Is it only vibrating? Mine would vibrate then after the 3 vibrations it would start the tone. Turn the virate off-also there is an option that says out of holster-if you select that it will give you 3 options...change that to tone->thats what I did and it worked
    07-21-08 08:13 PM
    Travis -- it's called Messenger.
    There is one that says Messenger-Alert, that one is for when you receive a request or something. Then there is one that says Messenger-New Message I believe. That's the one you are looking for.
    07-21-08 08:13 PM
    thanks............................................ .................
    07-24-11 12:14 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD