Having an issue with BBM/SMS. All BBM and SMS come into their own respective mailboxes, with the exception of any SMS my wife sends me. They come over as BBM. I can open the SMS folder, and instead of having the little chat box icon, it has a small phone-looking icon. I can open them from SMS, but when I get a new SMS, it comes over as BBM. Any suggestions? Battery pull didn't work....
    06-25-10 08:53 PM
    Having an issue with BBM/SMS. All BBM and SMS come into their own respective mailboxes, with the exception of any SMS my wife sends me. They come over as BBM. I can open the SMS folder, and instead of having the little chat box icon, it has a small phone-looking icon. I can open them from SMS, but when I get a new SMS, it comes over as BBM. Any suggestions? Battery pull didn't work....
    Is it maybe because you added her PIN in your Contacts where all your phone numbers are and it synced together? Or maybe in BBM Options you checked "Show Text Messages From Contacts Linked With BlackBerry Contacts" ?
    06-25-10 09:09 PM
    Is it maybe because you added her PIN in your Contacts where all your phone numbers are and it synced together? Or maybe in BBM Options you checked "Show Text Messages From Contacts Linked With BlackBerry Contacts" ?
    I am sure that is what happened. I did that to my friend not realizing it would do that and it took me a couple weeks to figure it out.
    06-25-10 09:19 PM
    yup probably connected bbm contact with phonebook contact .
    06-26-10 02:46 AM
    diddo, its linked to your contact for your wife.. i did the same thing.. it annoyed me too..
    06-26-10 02:58 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD