So I'm running BB version 6.0.0.570
    It's been fine but recently I keep getting the 'clock' by messfages I send on BBM. It then takes ages to finally send. Why is this?! What can I do?
    06-07-11 11:03 AM
    Did you ever find out John I'm having the same problem but don't know how to check which version I'm running!
    06-07-11 02:10 PM
    John, the first thing to do is a battery pull.
    06-07-11 02:55 PM
    Well I don't mind when bbm sometimes lag but in my case I keep having to readd ppl on my bbm contact list even tho I didn't delete them or no one deleted me.. Does anyone know why?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-07-11 03:58 PM
    I'm having an issue atm. it shows the stupid red clock. and it's being a total tool with connection. never had the issue before. but recently it's horrible. wouldn't send loads of messages. is orange BIS down or something?
    06-07-11 04:56 PM
    I'm having that issue with 3 BIS laneyd. It's not all the time though. It's currently working fine!

06-07-11 05:02 PM
    BIS problem here on Vodafone UK also. It's really annoying..

06-07-11 05:03 PM
    Orange UK seems to be having a down night, it;'s being exceptionally slow for me atm, showing UMA. I'm a tad tired of it. Trying to mssg someone with it being down for about 5 hours is a joke. It should be working, surely? I wish they'd sort it. No end of problems since Orange started sharing it's network with T-Mobile.
    06-07-11 05:10 PM
    Yep! I moved away from Orange for that very reason, although I've still got my contract till the end of the month! Still haven't found a solution and am still getting the red clock problem.

06-07-11 06:32 PM
    BIS problem here on Vodafone UK also. It's really annoying..

+1

06-07-11 08:07 PM
    Yep! I moved away from Orange for that very reason, although I've still got my contract till the end of the month! Still haven't found a solution and am still getting the red clock problem.

Signal is great in the north of engand, just having some issues in the midlands. Lucky I'm only in midlands for a few months. My phone shows UMA now instead of uma, so works v.slowly. I want my good BIS back.
    06-08-11 03:37 AM
    Its a BIS data issue that can intermentintly affect you b

06-08-11 06:43 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD