Does anyone know if theres a app to sign off and on bbm?
    04-28-09 11:47 AM
    Never a seen an app like that anywhere.
    04-28-09 11:50 AM
    No there isn't. The bbm will always run. I believe it has to do with the fact that it links your pin number with your friends pin number. But that wouldn't make sense because you can add people through their email as well. I'm sure someone will have the exact answer for you. However the bbm only uses your battery life when you are sending and receiving messages. It doesn't need to update or anything when running in the background.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-28-09 11:52 AM
    Does anyone know if theres a app to sign off and on bbm?
    I do not believe that such an app exists. With Blackberry Messenger, you're "logged in" as long as your Blackberry is turned on. The closest thing that I could think of would be to turn your radio off when you don't want to be interrupted. Of course, this will also make it so that you can't get phone calls, or other data.

Cuey
    04-28-09 11:53 AM
    The closest you will get to "logging off" is like someone else said and turning the radio off or if you don't mind not getting emails you could go under manage connections and turn the data off
    04-28-09 11:56 AM
    You could always go into the messenger and change your status to 'unavailable'. not exactly turning off bbm but close.
    04-28-09 01:27 PM
    go to manage connections
    scroll down to mobile network options
    u will see a line with Data services turn that off

that way no one can send u any messaged it wont notify u and the person sending u wont even c that its delivered it will stay pending till u change the settings back on

however this will prevent u from getting emails too

its great for when u dont want to offend ppl by not answering hope this helps
    08-03-10 05:15 AM
    I was just going through the options when I came across firewall and in there you can block incoming messages for pin bis etc. Has anyone tried and can confirm if it works? I would try it but its a bit too early in the day here to disturb my bbm contacts.

Sagar

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-06-10 01:54 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD