Hey guys
    I've a new bold 9780 since yesterday but I noticed that when i'm in a conversation sometimes the last sentence dissappears and if i type something it reappears or when someone says something their sentence gets half-merged into my sentence untill i type another sentence or scroll down again.

Does anyone else have this and how can I fix this?
    01-22-11 11:15 AM
    I get this on SMS. very peculiar and annoying. It fixes itself when I exit the message and go back in. I'm on .359. I'm hoping the next release fixes these little annoyances.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-23-11 12:32 AM
    Okay yeah its very annoying indeed, i cant chat on bbm normally cause of this since i have to exit and enter every conversation. What OS do u have? Maybe i need to uograde?

01-23-11 05:47 AM
    .359 Singapore Telecom. I downloaded that one because it was smaller (fewer MBs) than the .359 turk one.
    When that problem happens, the sentence doesn't disappear, it gets kinda squashed. or compressed between the upper and lower sentence Right?
    I'm starting to wonder if it's the font we're using. I noticed some new fonts in these new OS6 ones.

01-23-11 07:26 AM
    Yeah I noticed it too if u use the oldschool layout it doesnt do that but when you use the air bubbles layout it will do that but i will try a different font and see if that helps

01-23-11 08:42 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD