I wanted to send pics to a new contact but when i try the send button will not select. i can bbm this person. i get the screen that says send and cancel but cannot click either. had this problem on my wifes phone but it fixed itself. very annoying and not fun to show off my bb when it dont work.

i thought i used to be able to select multiple files to attch to email but cannot do that anymore either.
    02-15-12 09:02 PM
    What version of OS 6 are you using (app version, not platform or build)? Have you updated BBM through appworld? Have you tried a battery pull?
    02-16-12 04:49 AM
    my os is 773 and i keep up on bbm updates. I know that his phone is an older phone probably os 5 . ive done the battery pulls. i hope the next gen phones are better but not sure i have faith any more
    02-16-12 09:00 AM
    my os is 773 and i keep up on bbm updates. I know that his phone is an older phone probably os 5 . ive done the battery pulls. i hope the next gen phones are better but not sure i have faith any more
    What about removing (do a backup first) BBM, rebooting, then reinstalling BBM? Try that and see if it resolves it.

Edit: a quick search reveals many have the same issue: http://www.google.com/search?client=ms-rim&hl=en&q=site%3Acrackberry.com%20bbm%20can%27t% 20send%20photos&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&channel=browser
    Last edited by Rootbrian; 02-16-12 at 04:39 PM.
    02-16-12 04:36 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD