Hey guys, I have been having a kind of weird annoying problem with bbm. When Im chatting with someone and then want to scroll up higher in the conversation the cursor gets to the top of the screen and then just goes right back into the chat box. I have to do this 5 or 6 times before it actually scrolls up past that point. And the same thing happens if Im trying to scroll up using the touch screen. Not really a big issue, but its kind of annoying. Anyone else ever experience this problem?
    01-28-12 05:56 PM
    Hey guys, I have been having a kind of weird annoying problem with bbm. When Im chatting with someone and then want to scroll up higher in the conversation the cursor gets to the top of the screen and then just goes right back into the chat box. I have to do this 5 or 6 times before it actually scrolls up past that point. And the same thing happens if Im trying to scroll up using the touch screen. Not really a big issue, but its kind of annoying. Anyone else ever experience this problem?
    Yes. Started when I installed the latest VZW OS. Also my touchscreen is now quirky. I cannot navigate on homescreen via touch anymore.
    01-29-12 05:52 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD