I have two options for Save Message History: Off and Device. I have it set to Device right now and this doesnt seem to be saving conversations from the VERY beginning of them... should I choose "Off"? My phone memory is 256MB... does it need to be upgraded to 5MB or something?
    02-23-10 10:17 AM
    I would save them to a media card, and you have to click the View recent messages and then go to the date to see it all.
    02-23-10 10:19 AM
    Is a media card something I have to go and buy?

I have the option to click "view history" but all that does is show the last message each one of us sent to each other. That's IT!
    02-23-10 11:59 AM
    If a media card wasn't included with your phone when you purchased it , you have to buy one , they start at 1GB .
    02-23-10 01:42 PM
    Is a media card something I have to go and buy?

I have the option to click "view history" but all that does is show the last message each one of us sent to each other. That's IT!
    Yes you must unfortunately buy a media or memory card as ATT doesn't come with one. That being said, a 2 gig card can be found for around 5-7 dollars and a 4 gig card for 10-12 dollars. That's fairly cheap for so much storage in my opinion.
    02-23-10 09:16 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD