Hello everyone,

For the past 2 days I've been getting the same message from the same person in my BBM over and over again. I've already tried to reinstall the OS and uninstall and reinstall BBM with no avail. It does it on both BBM 5 and 6. Has anyone else had this issue or can help me out? Thanks!
    08-08-11 08:17 PM
    God thank you for posting this, this has been happening to me all day today!

Sounds like it's just a BIS issue based on the fact that we're both experiencing this.
    08-08-11 09:32 PM
    God thank you for posting this, this has been happening to me all day today!

Sounds like it's just a BIS issue based on the fact that we're both experiencing this.
    It's totally driving me nuts! I have a friend in my BBM that is experiencing the same thing. I thought maybe I had corrupted something but I haven't downloaded anything lately. I hope it is a BIS thing and will get resolved shortly.
    08-08-11 09:40 PM
    For the past 2 days I keep getting the same email over and over again even after i have removed the gmail acct off the phone. If i don't delete it nothing happens but every time it has been deleted it will come back a couple minutes later. Its really starting to annoy me. Its also happening on my wife's phone but hers are coming from a msn and yahoo acct.
    08-08-11 10:11 PM
    For the past 2 days I keep getting the same email over and over again even after i have removed the gmail acct off the phone. If i don't delete it nothing happens but every time it has been deleted it will come back a couple minutes later. Its really starting to annoy me. Its also happening on my wife's phone but hers are coming from a msn and yahoo acct.
    Mines has been a couple of days now too. It's annoying to see the new message notification and see that it's the same message over and over again.
    08-08-11 11:11 PM
    Ouch! I haven't gotten nothing! Except I got a bunch of texts from my friend lol I was like um its almost 3am and ur saying good morning you druunk?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    tuffy100 likes this.
    08-09-11 01:30 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD