Hey guys,

I've been having serious bbm issues and hopefully one of guys have a solution to my problem! So I went from a blackberry tour to a blackberry bold 9000 and i used my desktop manager and used "switch device wizard". Everything worked perfectly no issues at all! Then I went from the 9000 to 9700 and everything seemed to be fine but the BBM. My contacts go transferred BUT...

Issues I am having
    -my contacts do not have my new pin. When they try to message me it gets directed to my old one. When i did the tour to the 9000 all my contacts were updated with my new pin
    - i have to re-invite people when i message them but most of them have switched berry's so its messaging their old pin
    -some of my contacts are missing their display pics

If its helps I am also currently on Bez, but i've always been on bez. when i switched my tour to the 9000 i didnt see this issue occur.

Please help!
    03-09-10 04:08 PM
    you need to have the newest version of BBM on all three devices, and you need to use the OTA backup/restore on the BBM it should straighten everything out.
    03-09-10 04:15 PM
    you need to have the newest version of BBM on all three devices, and you need to use the OTA backup/restore on the BBM it should straighten everything out.
    i just checked they are all using 5.0.0.57
    03-09-10 04:33 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD