When i was restoring my BBM contact list using the "restore by email" option, i selected the wrong email address. How do i go about getting back into the section where i can select the correct email address. I have searched through all the BBM options, and cannot find anything. Thanks!
    12-06-11 07:38 PM
    It's in the BBM options. The same place where you backup your BBM contacts.
    12-06-11 07:40 PM
    i did not know i could select "backup" and then select the correct email address to re-register that email. thanks! I keep trying the "restore" option with no luck.
    12-06-11 07:44 PM
    Open BBM, Hit the Menu button and scroll to Option. Scroll down to Backup Management, click Restore. Select Restore from E-mail, it will ask you which account you would like to restore from. Click OK.
    12-06-11 07:45 PM
    on the recovering contact list screen, there are check marks next to Registering and Requesting User Profile, but seems to be stuck on Requesting Contact List
    12-06-11 07:51 PM
    You would have to had backed up a previous BBM contact list with a registered e-mail account on your BB. If it is hanging on the request, try a reset. If that doesn't work try another account.

Going forward, I would Save on List change, so that your list is always up to date, also, once a week save it to your memory card or laptop/PC/Flash Drive/etc for moments like these.
    12-06-11 08:51 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD