ok, im running the latest version of bbm,.57 and everytime i reboot the phone, it always gives me the same 2 "recent updates" notification. and these updates happened almost a month ago!!!! any idea why i keep getting those repeat updates over and over???? once again, this only happens when i reboot. any help is very appreciated
    02-05-10 07:44 PM
    ok, im running the latest version of bbm,.57 and everytime i reboot the phone, it always gives me the same 2 "recent updates" notification. and these updates happened almost a month ago!!!! any idea why i keep getting those repeat updates over and over???? once again, this only happens when i reboot. any help is very appreciated
    This used to happen to me all the time (even if I didn't reboot), so I know how frustrated you are. What worked for me was deleting bbm (backup your contacts first), I even went so far as to delete the archive on app world, then I rebooted, and then downloaded it again. It finally stopped. I haven't seen a dupilcate update in weeks. (Also, after I did all that, I updated my OS a few days later.)

Good luck!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-05-10 08:12 PM
    For the last time, version .57 sucks. It has major glitches like the one you mention. You should be running .33
    02-05-10 09:41 PM
    I agree w/ furry ballz, .57 is quite buggy and has a few annoying glitches that constantly recur. I just learned to live w/ them.

02-05-10 11:25 PM
    I agree w/ furry ballz, .57 is quite buggy and has a few annoying glitches that constantly recur. I just learned to live w/ them.

refresh my memory, but does .33 still have the pic feature for contacts??? i like the new bbm very much. just dont like a few of the glitches
    02-06-10 10:00 AM
    where can I find the link for .33?
    02-06-10 10:30 AM
    So I'm not the only one with this issue? I agree though, .57 sucks. Sometimes messages take for-freaking-ever before the little "D" pops up.
    02-06-10 11:22 AM
    where can I find the link for .33?
    u should be able to find it on desktop manager. there should be an option to downgrade, good luck
    02-06-10 01:22 PM
    http://www.blackberry.com/select/bbm/download.shtml

The above link still takes you to .33, as of a couple days ago. At some point it may switch to .57
    02-06-10 04:00 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD