I'm not sure whether this bug is from the BBM itself or just on Bold 9780, as I don't have other Blackberry to test it.

So, recently I just found out that whenever I restart my phone, in the Recent Updates of BBM, it will always show these 3 particular contacts. So I asked them whether they just update their personal message or changed their name, and they said they didn't.

I updated it to the latest BBM 6.0.1.32 and it still give the same problem.

Anyone having similar issues as mine?
    10-31-11 08:28 AM
    I am having problems scrolling in the BBM groups
    10-31-11 09:55 AM
    I'm not sure whether this bug is from the BBM itself or just on Bold 9780, as I don't have other Blackberry to test it.

So, recently I just found out that whenever I restart my phone, in the Recent Updates of BBM, it will always show these 3 particular contacts. So I asked them whether they just update their personal message or changed their name, and they said they didn't.

I updated it to the latest BBM 6.0.1.32 and it still give the same problem.

Anyone having similar issues as mine?
    It's been there for at least the past 2 releases/versions. I've submitted that in beta zone so hopefully it gets fixed. It's not a huge problem but just something that should be fixed.
    wilsey likes this.
    10-31-11 08:57 PM
    It's been there for at least the past 2 releases/versions. I've submitted that in beta zone so hopefully it gets fixed. It's not a huge problem but just something that should be fixed.
    I see... Thanks for the explanation. At least, now I know the problem is not with my phone only
    10-31-11 10:48 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD