If i delete someone from my contacts list, and they have not read a BBM that i accidentally sent to them, will they be able to see it? (I deleted them after i sent the wrong message to them)
    11-09-09 04:17 PM
    No, it will be deleted as well...
    11-09-09 04:19 PM
    How long did it take between the sending of the message and the deletion?
    If there was some good time between then it's possible that the person has their
    BBM messages listed in their messages folder and might have read it through the
    small preview.
    11-09-09 04:25 PM
    Not sure, the little "D" never poped up as delivered. i think because they are in another country and out of range. Nut will they only get to see the preview?
    11-09-09 04:36 PM
    Just more or les curious how it works and will they see the message in another country even if the "D" for delivered never poped up before i deleted them. Or will they see nothing at all, not even the preview
    11-09-09 04:39 PM
    It doesn't matter at this point anyway. Not like they can contact you once you delete them. They only way they can is if you re-add them. Oh well.
    11-09-09 04:49 PM
    If it didn't show the "D" then it most likely never even made it to their phone.
    11-09-09 04:49 PM
    so essentially you can delete a sent BBM by just deleting them from your friends list?
    11-09-09 05:02 PM
    lol, yeah. What are you so concerned about? BBM doesn't store messages unless you ask it to, and, if anything, deleting a contact deletes the message at the same time because the contact needs to be connected to your contacts list to see it.
    11-09-09 05:06 PM
    I have a salesman in costa rica of all places. I sent him specs (prices to quote a buyer) but now i want to "ask for more money" without him knowing i am trying to be shady. (sorry thats how the business world functions and makes more money) Cant call; so relying on BBM to communicate for a little; the message never got a "D" so im not sure if he recieved the message. But i was wondering if by deleting him from my friends list it would erase the BBM all together
    11-09-09 07:54 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD