I downloaded what I thought to be the BBM version 5.0 to my BBCurve, but I cannot see the display pics of my contacts on there..they can all see eachothers & they all have the 5.0 version..does this mean that I dont have the new version? Or is there something I need to do to access this?
    11-05-09 10:30 PM
    Mine showed the profile photos for some of my friends abut not others, then after I did a battery pull for an unrelated issue the rest were there. Some also display the photo I have for the contact from my address book
    11-05-09 10:34 PM
    couple things....they may not have pics loaded (i don't have a pic in my BBM). And, they also may not have 5.0, in which case, the pic won't show.
    11-05-09 10:36 PM
    How do i know what version of BBM i am using if i do not have access to the puter that i have the desktop manager on at this point. I cannot seem to find in the program where it shows the version. Thanks
    11-11-09 10:17 AM
    How do i know what version of BBM i am using if i do not have access to the puter that i have the desktop manager on at this point. I cannot seem to find in the program where it shows the version. Thanks

Options, advanced, applications, scroll to messenger, to the left with have either 4.5 or 5.0
    11-11-09 11:52 AM
    once again, thank you again!!! you are two for two on my questions
    11-11-09 12:19 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD