As soon as I replaced my bbm with the upgraded version my profile pictures appear small as they normally would appear. I used to use a symbol appearing almost as a horse looking like this:Ω̴̩̩̩̥ in order to make the pictures appear big. How do I make them appear enlarged as they used to?? Can anyone please help me out with this???

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-02-11 12:56 AM
    I have the new BBM installed as well and am having no issues with enlarging profile pictures. I go to the contact's profile, click on their profile picture and it enlarges it. I've never seen that symbol you mentioned. Try uninstalling and reinstalling?
    04-02-11 06:10 AM
    I have no idea what you're talking about either. Mine works like hmutt. My 9000 is on BBM 5.0.1 and behaves the same way.
    04-02-11 09:29 AM
    I'm having the SAME issue with the newest BBM beta update 5.0.3.13!!!

I can't even tell who my contacts are with these little pics!!
    04-18-11 04:02 PM
    I'm having pixelated picture when I try to enlarge others profile picture. Anyone experiences this also?
    04-28-11 04:03 AM
    As soon as I replaced my bbm with the upgraded version my profile pictures appear small as they normally would appear. I used to use a symbol appearing almost as a horse looking like this:Ω̴̩̩̩̥ in order to make the pictures appear big. How do I make them appear enlarged as they used to?? Can anyone please help me out with this???

I don't think the others in this thread know what you are talking about. I literally had to install the new BBM just now because it crashed and now I have to deal with these small pics! I purposely didn't install it when it came out because my friend said that u don't have the horse shoe function which makes the pics larger on the latest one. Does anyone know how we can keep the pics larger?
    05-13-11 02:48 PM
    I know what you mean. For me it does not succeed. For those who do not know. You could made your profile picture bigger by pasting a view marks before you profiel name. This was your profile picture get bigger on your bb messenger and on your profile of your contacts in their phone. That is no longer possible

06-03-11 01:17 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD