11-23-12 08:41 PM
2,195 ... 85868788
tools
    Managed to do some

Kayla:

______
    Linkin Park:

Sorry for the late reply
    Ahmed can u do for me like "kayla" ones,,named "FUTI"..pliiiiiiissssss amet,,,thanks

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-04-11 08:16 PM
    Managed to do some

Kayla:

______
    Linkin Park:

Sorry for the late reply
    Ahmed ur so lovely..plisss made for me like u did for kayla named "FUTI & IGO",,thks before

03-04-11 08:19 PM
    Can someone make a blank one with the name "Genesis"? Ahmed?

03-13-11 12:46 AM
    How To Create Simple ones

Unfortunately, me and my friend don't have much spare time to do them for you. Specially because there are many requests. Therefore, we will teach you how.
    [/CENTER][/COLOR][/B]
    HI!! this is a GREAT tut!! thanks so much for putting it together!! But, I was wondering if you could help me out - I am using Photoshop CS5 - when i use the magic wand tool (which gives me better results when i am deleting) the transparency appears just as your tutorial describes - however when i go to apply it to my bbm - it shows up white

However, it works when u use the quick selection tool - but the lines the results are really ugly.

Thank you for taking the time to read my question - thanks!!!!
    03-14-11 12:37 AM
    PIN 320D045D

ive been looking for the 3d picture move venon bbm pic all day!! could somebody please add me to bbm who has it and send it to me?? thank you very much for your time!!
    04-01-11 04:16 AM
    check out bbmpics.com and bbmavatars.com
    04-05-11 10:03 AM
    i hope you have time to make from my favrotite club \ImageShack® - Online Photo and Video Hosting
    of you can make it of turkish flag please.
    but if you make one then make galatasaray (link)
    please please
    srry for bad english
    04-05-11 12:23 PM
    Can someone post a tutorial link please ..
    Im a photoshop wizard and I will be able to create a bunch if someone just post a tutorial link

Thanks
    04-13-11 10:30 AM
    Ssup Ahmed G. Names Syed Armani, just wanna ask u a favor if u could do me a Malaysian Flag with a ArmanayLoves! written infront of the flag pleasee
    04-22-11 05:43 PM
    04-22-11 07:10 PM
    Can someone post a tutorial link please ..
    Im a photoshop wizard and I will be able to create a bunch if someone just post a tutorial link

Thanks
    I am using photoshop CS3 ..

This is how to do it and please , I can really use the HELP

Step 1:

Open the image you would like to edit using photoshop and resize it to be 240 x 240 pixel. First "select all" and then cut. Go to "Image" from the top menu and select "Image Size". make sure you uncheck the box next to constrain proportions and then set the pixels to 250 width and 250 height. Now paste the image which you had cut, click on Edit> Transform > scale and adjust the scale to fit the 240 x 240 box.

Step 2:

If the image is shown as "Background" on the small thumbnail on the right, right click on the image thumbnail and select "Layer from Background.

Step 3:

Right click again on the thumbnail and select "Blending Options". Now under "Blend if" select the color you wish to make it invisible and slide the bar which says "This layer" >> See attached Image .. play around here til you get the desired color(s) invisible. Then save the image as .png .. Not that you can delete the colors ( background ) by selecting the Magic Eraser tool and deleting them.

Attachment 85470

Step 4:

Open the saved image again with Photoshop, right click on the image thumbnail on the right and select "Blending Options". Click on "color Overlay" and choose the color WHITE. >> See Attached Image.

Attachment 85471

You can always select any particular part of the image ( like the heart in the attached image ) and copy it then paste it. It will be pasted in another layer and you can do the same steps to delete the undesired parts of it using the "Magic Eraser" so only the heart will show as RED and when hovered in BBM , the rest of the image will show.

Step 5:

Save the image again as .png then send it to your BlackBerry via USB Cable or Bluetooth ONLY and ENJOY.

Attachment 85472
    Final Result

Hope I was clear
    Last edited by Ahmed G.; 04-24-11 at 09:36 AM.
    Djlatino likes this.
    04-23-11 03:42 AM
    Srry man, its just tht my Photoshop isn't working no more. so was just asking u if u could do it for me
    04-23-11 01:46 PM
    Can someone pleeeeeeeaaase make one using this picture, I don't know how to transfer the pictured to my phone when I make em. Thanks so much in advance if u can make It for me (Y)

http://i665.photobucket.com/albums/v...63-9861189.jpg
    05-16-11 10:59 PM
    I just switched to a replacement Bold 9650 I got from Verizon and lost my Invisible Middle Finger image for BBM. I'm pretty sure it came from this thread but 145 pages is looking like a lot to go through. Let's hope this next search works properly.
    05-23-11 09:05 PM
    (its the middle finger)
    couldnt figure out how to put the pic up here so i put a link instead :/

http://i51.tinypic.com/xonzvb.jpg
    Sweet I found it again.
    05-23-11 09:07 PM
    Can someone pleeeeeeeaaase make one using this picture, I don't know how to transfer the pictured to my phone when I make em. Thanks so much in advance if u can make It for me (Y)

http://i665.photobucket.com/albums/v...63-9861189.jpg
    Here you Go

-

-
    05-28-11 04:14 AM
    Heeey ahmed g,

you got some skills and nice work i was hoping if you can make a nice picture for me?? please! ;p

i was hoping if you can make this logo ?
    http://www.tweenul.nl/multimedia/arc...x256_3125a.png

already thanks for the pics
    (sorry for bad english)

greetz mrhankey,
    Last edited by mrhankey; 06-08-11 at 09:50 AM.
    06-07-11 12:30 PM
    some 1 that can do it :P plzz ?
    06-09-11 02:03 PM
    I want one of these can anyone who has one add me on bbm ?? 26E7111E x

06-09-11 02:07 PM
    Open the image you would like to edit using photoshop and resize it to be 240 x 240 pixel. First "select all" and then cut. Go to "Image" from the top menu and select "Image Size". make sure you uncheck the box next to constrain proportions and then set the pixels to 250 width and 250 height. Now paste the image which you had cut, click on Edit> Transform > scale and adjust the scale to fit the 240 x 240 box.

this is very confusing why do we need to change between 250 and 240 please explain the steps again. once when i changed my image to 240x240 then why to paste in 250 why will increase to 250 and then fit it ?
    06-19-11 02:48 AM
    If the image is shown as "Background" on the small thumbnail on the right, right click on the image thumbnail and select "Layer from Background.
    i am also not able to find this option
    06-19-11 02:55 AM
    i hope you have time to make from my favrotite club ImageShack - Online Photo and Video Hosting of you can make it of turkish flag please.
    but if you make one then make galatasaray (link)
    please please
    srry for bad english
    06-25-11 11:51 AM
    i made one but not the best one on page 26
    Just came across these - great...
    But (a year later), can a person make their own?
    Or rather - how to do it...
    07-28-11 04:15 PM
    hello Ahmed, how are you? ramadan kareem, my name is Eddine, i want to ask you a BBM avatar who change with lightness, a muslim one, who wear muslim clothe or where it's wrote Allah in arabic.... can u tell me if it's possible? a male one please
    thanks a lot
    I'll see what I can do
    08-22-11 09:17 AM
    i am also not able to find this option
    This Probably means that it is not showing as "Background" .. Layer or Layer 0 is written besides it .. you can skip this step
    08-22-11 09:27 AM
2,195 ... 85868788
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD