My bbm has been having problems for 2 weeks now, every time im typing something its doesnt show what im typing its just a blank white box, but if i highlight it you can actually see what im typing. Also my chats have been freezing on me. For example ill be chatting with someone and i receive another reply from a friend and the box in the bottom that shows you who write to you freezes and stays there even if you click on it and reply back the box stays there..... does that make sense?!?! its kinda like this

Im chatting the a dog <-- example purposes lol

then a get a box in the bottom that cat wrote to me

i reply to cat and go back to my dog chat but that alert from before of the cat convo is still there and does not go away.

It starts accumalting when other people write to me. Until i cant see my convo with dog because now have like 5 alerts from cat, dog, turtle and duck that do not go away on that screen. its annoying

i know the example is quite stupid but its the only way i can describe it.

HAS BEEN HAPPENING TO ANYBODY ?!?!! IVE ALREADY PULLED THE BATTERY OUT AND DELETED AND UPLOADED BBM AND NOTHING! HELPPPP
    04-29-10 11:39 AM
    I've had similar problems with the .57 BBM. I get the blank/freezing text field all the time, 3-4 times a day. I thought at first it was due to typing too much in a short period of time, but even cutting back my usage didn't help. It just "happens" randomly and it's VERY annoying. I had this problem before and went back to BBM 4.6. I might just go back...I've been using .57 all this week and it's really getting on my nerves. The only fix I find is to end the chat and start over, but that means losing what you wrote if you don't have it so the chats are saved. Battery pulls and uninstalls/reinstalls never worked for me.
    04-29-10 12:47 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD