can someone tell me why is it that when i upgraded to the new messenger my received pictures are too small. Whats going on/? i have tried downloading it several times, but still the same outcome.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-30-09 09:10 AM
    does anyone have the download site to the old Blackberry messenger? Im at my wits end with the new version.

12-30-09 09:11 AM
    Could it be that the person sending the pics are changing the size to small?
    12-30-09 09:12 AM
    I get full size pictures from bbm maybe the person is sending them small
    12-30-09 09:48 AM
    Maybe they have a different version of BBM perhaps?

12-30-09 09:53 AM
    No, i message the same people on a daily basis, i have not had a problem before....I contacted blackberry support and he told me that they were aware of the problem and in the process of fixing it. According to the rep, there will be another update to messenger coming out soon.

12-30-09 12:27 PM
    i haven't seen this issue on my bbm, but have you uninstall it and re-DL it??
    12-30-09 05:11 PM
    Weird...mines huge

12-30-09 05:16 PM
    I had the same problem when BBM 5 was first leaked(bold 9000). ONly from certian contacts. I think what the problem is that the person who is sending the pic USED to have BBM5 at some point but went back to an older version.

I had this same problem with I upgraded my 9700 to the official BBM5. Sent the wife a pic, it would come out super super tiny. you will notice when you send that person a pic, it asks you to what size to send. All other contacts with older versions of BBM would just send.

What I did to fix it was delete the wife off BBM, then re add her, then it worked properly. This was when she had her Bold 9000 with bbm 4.6.

We are both using BBM 5 now since I upgraded her to a 9700

Try deleting that contact and re adding. It worked for me. didn't have to uninstall or re-install BBM at all.
    12-30-09 05:19 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD