Hi, I recently got a BB Bold and with that a lot of my friends wanted me to add them on BB Messenger. So I go through the steps to add them, Entering PIN or Email, and it puts them then under the Pending Contacts. Here problem is, they aren't receiving my requests at all, and the requests they send me I am not getting either. If anyone has had this problem or knows how to go abouts fixing it a reply would be greatly appreciated.
    11-19-09 04:08 PM
    Do you have a Blackberry Data package? Is the phone registered on the network?
    11-19-09 04:17 PM
    I do have a data plan, however, I use to have an iPhone but it stopped working, so when I purchased my BB they transferred my data plan to this phone. Will that make a difference? Possibly contact my provider and see if my data plan is set up properly for my BB? I do get 3G and Internet though, so i just figured it was all set up properly.
    11-19-09 04:27 PM
    this happened to me too when i first got my bold, and i had the iphone before also. just call and have them specifically put the data package which includes bbm, internet, email, and other things associated with the media usage stuff. they change it right away.
    11-19-09 11:25 PM
    Ahh, okay, thank you
    11-23-09 02:05 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD