I have been bbm'ing with my boyfriend in Egypt for the past few weeks, and all of a sudden my bbms stopped being delivered although I can still receive his. I can also still send and receive bbms to my other contacts with no problem and so can he, but suddenly this mysterious problem where I can't send him bbms pops up, it's been like this for a day and night. We both tried taking the battery and sim out and restarting our phones, as well as deleting each other and adding each other from both ends. Now whenever one adds the other, only the PIN appears, not the name/status/picture, but he can still bbm me regardless. I have no idea what's going on, can someone help??
    Thanks!
    06-15-11 09:30 AM
    Hmmm I have no idea cause I would of done everything u did and if that's still not the case then call ur service provider and ask them or just one of u guys add each other and the other one accepts see if that works

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-15-11 10:57 AM
    both try to upgrade ure bbm to the latest version, maybe that will help
    06-15-11 10:06 PM
    Try deleting each other then, do battery pull, then re add each other again.. Try sending a PIN message instead of a BBM and see if that works. thats the only thing i can think of. If it persists contact service provider
    06-17-11 01:05 AM
    My girlfriend and I, who live in the same town here in the US will sometime have the problem of BBM not working. We use regular SMS until the problem with BBM clears up. It randomly happens although it has not happen in a while. But it does happen. Perhaps just give it some time.
    06-17-11 06:59 AM
    I had an issue with that same problem not too long ago and it ended up being a BIS issue which was resolved within the week.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-17-11 10:59 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD