Whenever someone adds me on bbm, I get the request but when I click accept it says something like "Sorry, the password answer you entered was incorrect". I haven't entered any password to accept them and I don't have a password on my phone so I'm not sure what to do, and the request disappears after this error message appears. Does anyone know what's wrong?
    08-19-10 02:52 PM
    u need to go to ur BBM options and UNCHECK the 'display security question on invitation'
    08-19-10 03:09 PM
    thanks for the suggestion, but its not checked off so im not sure its that
    08-19-10 03:16 PM
    I'm reviving this thread. Anyone have any idea what's going on? Using a new Bold 9900 on Telus Mobility, trying to invite someone to BBM who already has contacts on HIS Bold 9900 on Telus (bought the phone at the same time from the same place) and it's telling me his password is incorrect. I choose "none" as security question. Any ideas??
    09-16-11 12:36 AM
    I just had the same problem... I updated my bbm and my BBID and then someone requested to add me, I accepted and it said they entered the wrong password... I don't remember ever setting up any security question nor is the box clicked in the options menu.

CAN WE GET SOME HELP OR WHAT?? WHY AM I PAYING $ FOR BBM IF IT DOESN'T EVEN LET PEOPLE INVITE ME......
    02-23-14 09:36 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD