Ok so downloaded the new version of BBM tonight. Well as I was going through the backup prompts I guess I messed something up. I added an email to use as a back up besides my phone memory. I used an email that my wife and I currently share. I guess my phone overrided hers and took her identity on the BBM. I tried changing the email address to a different one, but now her BBM is all screwed up. She is getting double messages, and her identity to other people is showing her as being me lol. Can someone please help us... Thanks!
    11-10-09 12:16 AM
    well you can use the last bbm backup from desktop manager or the sd card if you saved then contacts there
    11-10-09 12:28 AM
    ok me and my limited knowledge tried fixing the problem. I ended up just hooking the storm up to the pc and restoring the old version of BBM. The real prob now is that everyone on my wifes contact list is seeing my name and pic when they BBm message her, this is what we want to fix.
    11-10-09 12:32 AM
    lol yeah I am trying that but when I attach the storm desktop manager wants to uninstall bbm for some reason...
    11-11-09 01:28 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD