Hi There,

I used to have BB Bold 9000 and now got the new Bold 9780.
    when I got it, it was normally working with no any problems, just yesterday I observed that my msgs can not be delivered and I need to retype what I want to send three or four time to get one of them delivered to my friend.

My data plan is working and BES is activated. I just updated to OS 6.0.0.448 and using bbm

Thanks in advance for any advice.
    05-13-11 06:06 PM
    sounds like a data connection issue... perhaps your BES admin can push new service books to your device for you...

have you tried a battery pull.. sometimes a new OS needs 3 or 4 battery pulls to "Settle in"
    05-13-11 07:44 PM
    Thanks for your response.

I do not think its a BES problem as i am receiving business emails normally.
    Also I tried many times to pull up the battery but its still the same.
    05-18-11 12:37 PM
    find out if your IT staff has any IT policy that's restricting you from using apps on your device.
    05-18-11 02:55 PM
    find out if your IT staff has any IT policy that's restricting you from using apps on your device.
    That's a good possibility... If the device is on a BES, then you should have an IT dept. To troubleshhot

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-18-11 04:47 PM
    Nothing with IT, as I mentioned " I need to retype what I want to send three or four time to get one of them delivered to my friend. "

If it is IT privacy issue I do not think it will ever send any single BBM msg.
    05-21-11 02:25 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD