Last week i went to a rockfestival. The festivals i go to are a bit ruff. So I switched between my devices. I. Took my 9300 in stead of my 9900 and switched also the data using DM. Wenn back home i switched back using DM. Now i have an bbm and appworld problem.

In bbm i see all my contacts but they do not recieve mij messages. In appworld i can't go to 'my world' because its 'keeps loading' and nothing happends any more.

What to do? what to do?

Thanks!
    06-19-12 03:05 PM
    Last week i went to a rockfestival. The festivals i go to are a bit ruff. So I switched between my devices. I. Took my 9300 in stead of my 9900 and switched also the data using DM. Wenn back home i switched back using DM. Now i have an bbm and appworld problem.

In bbm i see all my contacts but they do not recieve mij messages. In appworld i can't go to 'my world' because its 'keeps loading' and nothing happends any more.

What to do? what to do?

Thanks!
    Hi Bart kouwenberg,

Pull the battery while powered on and reinsert again. Read these Articles.

If the problem persists, call your service provider.

Hope that helps.
    Good luck!
    06-20-12 05:41 AM
    Make sure that you login to your BBID on the 9900. Your 9900 PIN will propagate to your contacts after a while. When I switch phones there are still a couple contacts which I need to reinvite.
    06-20-12 06:49 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD