I only have one contact which is my wife. Not much BB love around these parts. My phone keeps telling me she doesn't have me as a contact. We can still send messages. It happens at random and alerts me. We both have the latest version. Anyone else see anything like this?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-08-11 11:04 AM
    Delete her and add her again. If u want u can add me. pin:22CB6130

08-08-11 01:00 PM
    I have tried just about everything. Even went as far as deleting and reinstalling bbm on both the 9800 and 9700. Must be a bug somewhere. It just occured to me that the problem started after upgrading to the lastest att OS. Maybe that has something to do with it. Not bothering me enough to wipe and revert back to a different OS. Still get the message once or twice a day "my wife" doesnt have you as a contact. Do you want to re-invite. We still send and receive without issue.
    08-09-11 11:08 AM
    Twice a day would be enough for me to reinstall an OS. Takes an hour and could solve a headache.

08-09-11 11:20 AM
    Did you search the Native apps forum for a solution?? This really isn't a Torch 9800 issue.
    08-09-11 11:22 AM
    Did you search the Native apps forum for a solution?? This really isn't a Torch 9800 issue.
    No I did not. Never even looked for that. Thank you.

It's the OS reinstall but the hours of downloading apps , finding key codes and moving things I was trying to avoid.
    08-09-11 11:30 AM
    No I did not. Never even looked for that. Thank you.

It's the OS reinstall but the hours of downloading apps , finding key codes and moving things I was trying to avoid.
    Then use apploader to install the OS, it will restore your apps and data. If you need keycodes you'll have to enter those again, but it's not that much trouble if you want to solve your issue.
    08-09-11 11:40 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD