I'm getting a moblie equipment failure message on a lot of my bbms I don't know why my bb runs pretty damn good no freezing I clear cache daily and do quick pulls what is going on here?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-19-10 11:25 AM
    I'm getting a moblie equipment failure message on a lot of my bbms I don't know why my bb runs pretty damn good no freezing I clear cache daily and do quick pulls what is going on here?

Anyone???

06-19-10 02:35 PM
    Could you elaborate a little on what is happening?

Will BBM's not send and receive?

Have you tried a battery pull?
    06-19-10 04:05 PM
    I tried everything. Bbm's won't send in middle of conversation I get mobile equipment failure message won't resend have to write message over and send then it works this just started to happen

06-19-10 06:19 PM
    Are you on the latest official OS from Verizon?

If so, have you backed up your BBM contact list through an email addy on the device?

I would try to delete BBM and then redownload and restore your contacts. See if that helps.
    06-19-10 06:25 PM
    I'm on os508 the latest as far as I know from verizon. I don't wanna delete bbm but it may just be the answer thanks

06-19-10 06:29 PM
    As long as your on BBM 5.0 and above you have the option to back your contact list (including groups) up through one of the email addys synched with your device. While the process is a pain waiting for the reboot, once you download it again, just click recovery list, and it will prompt to ask which email addy to pull from and it will restore your data.

Whole process should take no more then 15 minutes.
    06-19-10 06:38 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD