Okay, Well, im currently having a little problem with my bbm. Basically, all my contacts keep getting deleted from my list! i'll attempt to message someone and it will ask me to re-invite the contact, (this is with EVERY single contact) every single timee. Whats wrong with my phone? I already tried deleting all the contacts and manually re-adding them but after a few hours the problem persists again!

running:5.0.0.411 if that helps!

Thanks!
    02-21-10 11:12 PM
    this usually occurs after a restore hasnt been 100% successful. ive never seen it happen often as you described.
    02-21-10 11:49 PM
    I have a similar issue where as my contacts don't always restore after a reboot. I have to go into my bbm options change something and click save for them to restore.
    02-21-10 11:52 PM
    Hmm, try backing up your contacts to a file on your memory card, delete BBM from the apps list, battery pull, reinstall from App World, and restore your contacts?

I've only ever heard of this happening once before, and I can't remember how it was resolved.
    02-22-10 12:11 AM
    Thanks to everyone who replied, appreciate it, but i think i found a solution!

What I did:

Used the advanced setting in DM to back up the phone however i backed up everything except for anything having to do with bbm.
    I then did a wipe of the phone and loaded the back up.
    I then re-added my contacts and and did a remote back up.
    Everything seems to be working, so if anyone has any problems feel free to ask and I will clarify my steps

Thanks again everyonee
    02-22-10 02:07 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD