Hey guys, I looked to see if I seen any similar issues in the forums, but for the last two days every time i go to messenger, it gives me something like a pop up telling me there is an upgrade available.

Thing is I like the old messenger just fine and haven't changed it. Anyway to keep this from coming everytime I go to use it?
    11-13-09 09:41 AM
    Don't think so. Although, the new version has some nice features (not knowing which one you're using now), ya might like it better if ya haven't tried it already.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-13-09 09:48 AM
    why does it show the picture "expired" sometimes, only a few minutes after it is sent? i don't know if there is a setting that you can change to extend the time before it expires, but if someone could help i would appreciate it.
    11-13-09 09:54 AM
    I haven't updated to the 5.0, still using the one that came with the storm back in July. Guess I will just do the update
    11-13-09 10:02 AM
    the new BBM is a lot better i think, more updated and better to work with. some neat features as well. just wish the picture i sent to an individual wouldn't expire some times
    11-13-09 10:12 AM
    Not that your question has anything to do with the OP, but I have seen that result when sending pics to my wife. She said the picture never came through and I see the "expired" message. I figure it was a data error or timeout of some sort. I think I was using the large format when I sent the pics that failed so maybe its an issue with larger files. MMS worked fine so who knows.
    11-13-09 02:47 PM
    Yes, curious
    11-13-09 02:53 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD