do you beleive there wil be native bbm on playbook.?...maybe it will be rims video calling app.the bridge feature would be for using the existing pin on your bb smartphone but there could be bbm on playbook for non bb users to enter the bbm world and connect to existing bbm users.
    03-10-11 03:47 AM
    i think with the cell radio version PBs you will see full BIS/BES capability.
    03-10-11 04:36 AM
    it would be a smart thing to do.but what about the wifi version? bbm via wifi for non bridge users?
    03-10-11 06:32 AM
    the wifi only device I got to play with the other week had BBM on the device, it was pw protected so I couldn't test it or see how it works
    03-10-11 10:55 AM
    the wifi only device I got to play with the other week had BBM on the device, it was pw protected so I couldn't test it or see how it works
    and it wasn't bridged to a bb at a time?
    03-10-11 11:01 AM
    I'm excited to be able to bridge my BlackBerry Torch to the PlayBook so I can type in BBM on a big screen. I've actually got many uses for this.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-10-11 11:13 AM
    Were you able to use BBM on your playbook? I just bridged my torch with the playbook succesfully. I can see everything on my playbook except the BBM program for some reason....
    04-27-11 04:44 PM
    Were you able to use BBM on your playbook? I just bridged my torch with the playbook succesfully. I can see everything on my playbook except the BBM program for some reason....
    Hi Mmathur,

BBM will not likely be available on the PlayBook for at least a couple weeks more. There is information available online about that.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-27-11 04:53 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD