So I hear you can pair your bb phone to the playbook.

But will their be access to bbm?

It would be fun to have msn chat convos through bbm on a tablet.
    02-24-11 12:38 PM
    Yes the Bridge includes BBM
    02-24-11 12:45 PM

There you go!
    02-24-11 12:57 PM
    Love it!!!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-25-11 09:20 PM
    If Playbook is not paired with the BB phone, are we still able to use emails? not the corporate emails but let's say Gmail? And what are the services that we're going to lose when the two devices aren't connected? What's the use of the two sim cards one on the playbook and one on the phone if we will always need to connect them together?
    02-26-11 05:45 AM
    The initial WiFi model will receive calender, push email and BBM from your Blackberry if paired. Other than that, everything else is independent. You could still access email over wifi without being paired through a web-based provider (ie Gmail) or there may even be an app for that.
    02-26-11 11:00 AM
    If Playbook is not paired with the BB phone, are we still able to use emails? not the corporate emails but let's say Gmail? And what are the services that we're going to lose when the two devices aren't connected? What's the use of the two sim cards one on the playbook and one on the phone if we will always need to connect them together?
    You can do email through the web browser, but there is no gmail/yahoo/MSN/etc app... yet.... that we know of.

There is no SIM card in the PB. Or SD/microSD card if you that's what you meant.
    02-26-11 02:12 PM
    You can do email through the web browser, but there is no gmail/yahoo/MSN/etc app... yet.... that we know of.
    the tablife video shows a gmail and yahoo mail icon, so take from that what you will.
    02-27-11 05:31 AM
    the tablife video shows a gmail and yahoo mail icon, so take from that what you will.
    Excellent... I haven't seen that video yet so I will go look it up.
    02-27-11 09:11 AM
    I bought a new Playbook. I donot have a BB phone. How do I install the BBM on the Playbook.

Can I access the mails over the playbook without using the bridge but connecting the playbook over wifi - broad band
    Regards
    Krishna
    01-10-12 10:45 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD