Hello friends, this is for getting some info, perhaps some has it other don't, but can you help me explaining why some pictures from friends do not show in my BBM, I have version 57 of bbm, an my friends also, but for some reason I don't get their pics an viceversa, is something wrong or a commun know problem.

Thanks for everything

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-31-10 10:43 AM
    seems to be a problem with a lot of us...
    I been asking the same thing for a few weeks now... everyone just tells me to be patient they will work eventually! and i been waiting since December 09 when the .57 update came out... 47 contacts in BBM and only 2 pictures work and they all have pictures!! got to love it...
    I personally think its freaking annoying!!!

they need to fix something in therer BBM software... but i am sure RIM will sit on this one for a bit!
    02-01-10 07:53 AM
    Ok, tanks for everything, I got some people that in some moments show the pics an suddenly dissapier, an now don't show, put thanks for the help

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-01-10 11:39 AM
    Its not really that helpful.. LOL
    but I dont think there is anything you can do... i think its RIM's end...
    02-02-10 08:31 AM
    i have the new bbm. when i send pics to ppl with the old bbm the pics show up reg sized but when i send them to ppl with the same version bbm as me it shows up as mini pics for them? also, when they send me pics it asks me to accept and save the pic then i can view it at full size. however, if i am away from my phone for a while and see that some has sent me a request to view a picture, it says it is expired. super annoying. does anyone know if theres an easy way to fix this or is it just a software issue? thanks
    02-17-10 03:57 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD