Hi all,

Does anyone know how to change the size of photo's you send through BBM? The ones I am receiving from contacts are small, is that my settings or theirs? Although they do say that my pics are coming through fine to them.

Cheeeers

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-02-10 07:53 AM
    The sender sets the size when they send it (small, medium, large)
    11-02-10 08:22 AM
    I agree with the hatter, its user input, now if you are just 'previewing them' the quality will be low. You might need to hit the bb button and save them.

Or you aren't scrolling up to the thumbnail and opening the full size image, it could be user error as well.

11-02-10 10:06 AM
    i know when you send MMS it asks you what size you want to send your photo's in but it doesnt in BBM so there must be some settings somewhere???
    11-02-10 01:39 PM
    The new bbm is annoying, it sends a low quality pic and the person receiving it has to "request a high quality version" of the image.

Stupidest "innovation" of the year, what was a good idea, was when they started allowing you to rescale the image before sending for OS5. For some reason they removed that feature from bbm....

11-02-10 02:35 PM
    This should be in the native apps forum.

11-02-10 03:12 PM
    I guess they have a 9700 and think it should be here?!?!?!
    11-02-10 03:24 PM
    The new bbm is annoying, it sends a low quality pic and the person receiving it has to "request a high quality version" of the image.

Stupidest "innovation" of the year, what was a good idea, was when they started allowing you to rescale the image before sending for OS5. For some reason they removed that feature from bbm....

Is this a new feature from OS6? If so, I am hanging on to OS5. I really being able to choose to scale an image before sending it.
    11-02-10 04:46 PM
    I guess they have a 9700 and think it should be here?!?!?!

I have a 9700 yeh.... As far as I know though my pics are still large scale when I send to them

11-03-10 08:39 AM
    It all depends on how the person sends it to you, they have an option I believe.
    11-03-10 09:22 AM
    Is this a new feature from OS6? If so, I am hanging on to OS5. I really being able to choose to scale an image before sending it.
    No, I do not believe it is new to OS6. The new BBM builds on OS5.0 (only tested 5.0.0.743+) don't give the option either.
    Yes I agree, bring back scaling, and never remove it again.. From any app

11-04-10 02:11 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD