I recently started getting this issue. I take a picture click send to BBM Contact i choose the contact, lets me write a comment for picture but it wont let me send. Like i cant scroll over to send it only scrolls to cancel and the comment box.

Has anyone else had this issue before? I havent changed anything differently. Any suggestion that dont require handset wipe
    09-16-11 04:13 PM
    i had the same problem. you dont need to wipe but you need to find an older or different version of bbm and delete your current and download the new version.
    09-16-11 04:15 PM
    i had the same problem. you dont need to wipe but you need to find an older or different version of bbm and delete your current and download the new version.
    seriously. insane. this just happened out of no where! better than handset reset. i'll try that and see what happens.
    09-16-11 04:17 PM
    i started this thread when it happened to me. someone posted a link to an older bbm version. it doesnt have the integration like the newer one does with some apps but it works.

http://forums.crackberry.com/blackbe...roblem-633747/
    Delirious D likes this.
    09-16-11 04:20 PM
    Any luck duchess?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Delirious D likes this.
    09-17-11 09:02 AM
    Any luck duchess?

sorry i got caught up yesterday in publisher making a birth announcement and updating my baby registry.

i'm going to try right now

09-17-11 03:24 PM
    i started this thread when it happened to me. someone posted a link to an older bbm version. it doesnt have the integration like the newer one does with some apps but it works.

http://forums.crackberry.com/blackbe...roblem-633747/
    link doesn't work but i'll search for an older version of bbm

it weird i believe it worked at first unless am just that absent minded.
    09-17-11 03:28 PM
    Will it send with out the comment ?
    09-18-11 08:25 AM
    I had the same problem. I signed up for the Blackberry Beta Zone and downloaded the newest version available from there. Fixed.

Side note...I think the version on the Beta site is faster and hasn't caused me any problems.

Hope this helps.

Rusty
    Delirious D likes this.
    09-18-11 11:07 AM
    Will it send with out the comment ?
    When you choose to send the pic right a little pop up comes up. Pic on the top left option to comment on the right at the bottom send and cancel. Well it doesnt let us scroll to send. only scrolls from cancel to comment box.
    09-18-11 12:44 PM
    duchess are you a member of the beta zone?
    09-18-11 01:48 PM
    duchess are you a member of the beta zone?
    Yes sir I am . Just downloaded the beta version. (Sorry I got lazy and went to a "simplier way" I was just about to reboot when I got your email. Rebooting now ! Drum roll please.......

09-18-11 01:53 PM
    I had the same problem. I signed up for the Blackberry Beta Zone and downloaded the newest version available from there. Fixed.

Side note...I think the version on the Beta site is faster and hasn't caused me any problems.

Hope this helps.

Rusty
    So far its working thanks if any problems I'll let the zone know Yaye now I can send my dad pics.

09-18-11 02:26 PM
    yeeeaaaaaaa your dad i couldn't send my fun pics and it pissed me and the ladies off, bahahahaha
    09-18-11 10:15 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD