Just wondering if we have that option available? I didn't find it on my settings.
    I remember having that option on the old bbm?

thanks for the help!

(:
    10-15-09 01:20 PM
    you can add/edit one when you go to view your contact profile
    10-15-09 02:02 PM
    ya i dont have it either, i updated to the official version of BBM 5
    10-15-09 02:59 PM
    It's not there anymore...
    10-15-09 03:05 PM
    if it's not there, then create one in bbm5.
    10-15-09 04:26 PM
    It's not about creating one, it used to swith to that status automatically. Who knows when they will get a call?
    10-15-09 04:49 PM
    Yeah ! BBM 5 sucks , you think they could have come up with something better then this! maybe something similair to msn messenger? I switched back to the old BBM , just for the simple fact people can see my status and vice versa ! even that isnt working properly , but at least its something. Back to the drawing board RIM !! this could be the down turn for RIM if they dont smarten up soon.
    10-15-09 06:08 PM
    Yeah ! BBM 5 sucks , you think they could have come up with something better then this! maybe something similair to msn messenger? I switched back to the old BBM , just for the simple fact people can see my status and vice versa ! even that isnt working properly , but at least its something. Back to the drawing board RIM !! this could be the down turn for RIM if they dont smarten up soon.
    haha, i couldn't disagree more, i think it proves RIM is an ever expanding company with great ideas, everything about bbm 5 is better and working perfectly for me, as well as my friends, nobody would ever THINK about going back.
    10-15-09 07:12 PM
    Its there SOMETIMES. Its strange, ive seen it under next to 'show what im listening to' a few times. I have the offical 5.0 also.
    10-16-09 07:26 AM
    Its there SOMETIMES. Its strange, ive seen it under next to 'show what im listening to' a few times. I have the offical 5.0 also.
    so, i'm not the only one who's pretty sure this option has disappeared/re-appeared, good, thought i was going crazy.
    10-16-09 02:19 PM
    this could be the down turn for RIM if they dont smarten up soon.
    do you even know what your talking about???? WOW i dont even know where to start.....
    10-17-09 09:36 AM
    i heard its only available for certain phones. its not available on my curve 8330
    10-17-09 08:40 PM
    yea ive seen the options disappear and reappear in both the beat and final versions. strange.
    10-18-09 04:15 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD