I just noticed something. Why can't I clear my BBM Personal Message. It always has to be Available when my other friends on my list only have their name and no Personal Message.

Can anyone enlighten me on this? Sometimes I just want my name on my BBM without any Personal Messages.

I've had this since BBM 5.0 and now BBM 6.0 Beta.

Thanks
    05-17-11 10:58 AM
    I have BBM 5.0 and I don't understand why you can't delete your personal message the same way you entered it. So, what you mean is - you can't just highlight it and backspace it away or delete each letter of the message one at a time?

How about if you replace your current message with spaces and then there will be nothing there. Anything is worth a try....

Peace....
    05-17-11 11:24 AM
    It only shows as available to you on your device. When others view your contact info on their BBs they will only see your name. Your status will only show on their BBS if you change it from available or personalize it.
    05-17-11 11:30 AM
    It only shows as available to you on your device. When others view your contact info on their BBs they will only see your name. Your status will only show on their BBS if you change it from available or personalize it.
    +1... And if you like to know what everyone sees your BBM's name, then add yourself to your BBM list.
    adicktuz and ritesh like this.
    05-17-11 01:09 PM
    Oh, got it now. Thanks guys.

Also, I didn't we can add our own pins. LOL.
    05-19-11 12:28 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD