Help please! I've had a blackberry for a few months now and I like updating my personal message often. All of a sudden I went to put a personal message in and the box has shrunk to very small and when I scroll to it the cursor jumps from SHOW (pin barcode) to AVAILABLE (status). It will no longer let me type a personal message. I checked and I have the most recent version. I've rebooted. I've pulled the battery. Does anyone know a fix for this?
    Thanks

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-07-11 09:41 PM
    It could be because you are listening to music because BBM displays the song you listen to so it won't let you change your status. Try exiting out of the music app if you are using it.

02-08-11 12:18 AM
    Help please! I've had a blackberry for a few months now and I like updating my personal message often. All of a sudden I went to put a personal message in and the box has shrunk to very small and when I scroll to it the cursor jumps from SHOW (pin barcode) to AVAILABLE (status). It will no longer let me type a personal message. I checked and I have the most recent version. I've rebooted. I've pulled the battery. Does anyone know a fix for this?
    Thanks

Please, Ǻ♍ haviing the same problem. Could some body help us out.
    Thank Ɣ̲̣̣U.

06-11-11 11:36 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD