05-02-11 11:50 AM
35 12
tools
    Yes, bbm is used for work for me as well. i have 20-30 convos per day
    04-29-11 09:06 PM
    BBM is a big part of my day, in most cases. Especially with my groups. Sometimes, it's one that is busy, or then, all 3 will be. Definitely when there are big events going on.

And several of these folks I've had a chance to meet in person now, people I've met here in the forums. And even if we can't get together regularly, we can always BBM chat.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-29-11 09:34 PM
    I use BBm everyday! However I don't have a schedule for it....I pretty much use it all day and I have 70 contacts...I enjoy being able to see when messages are delivered, when they are read and when someone is writing back. Lol speaking of, I just got a BBM alert.
    05-01-11 08:06 AM
    Nope, never even use it. BTW if the best part of it is being able to see when messages are delivered, when they are read and when someone is writing back does that make you control freaks or?

I'd rather use something where it doesn't matter what phone/device the other person is using.
    05-01-11 08:16 AM
    I am sorta the same as you Tom. The only "friends" I have are my mother, my sister, an old buddy from high school and one other person.

I'm totally open to using it, but I don't want to be the creepy guy trolling forums for PINs (ha!) and I don't have a single friend or co-worker that has a BB...they all have Android devices or iphones.
    Lol! I too would be up for using it, but I don't even know how. I thought I sent a request to a couple of my BlackBerry buddies, but they never got anything from me. I don't even know what my PIN is. And what's all this talk about Bar Codes? Yes, I am BBM ********, but at least I can laugh at myself.
    05-01-11 10:07 AM
    1. Blackberry alarm wakes me up
    2. Check Facebook
    3. Check Email
    4. Tweet
    5. Eat Breakfast and Shower
    6. Attach Blackberry to body and never let it leave my side!
    7. Set Blackberry by bed side and fall asleep.
    Wow! we're twins
    05-01-11 10:16 AM
    You know as the number of BBM contacts goes up I do find myself using it a lot more ! Still wouldn't say its part of a daily schedule but still used quite a bit during the day

05-01-11 11:10 AM
    So cool, I bet all the BBMs make you two even closer!

certainly not all of them, lol
    05-01-11 11:44 AM
    i cant imagine actually "scheduling" my BBM checking...that makes NO sense to me.....But i do use it quite extinsively...i cant imagine a single person that has a calendar appt at 230 that says "Check BBMs" lol (im clearyly being a ****** sorry).
    05-02-11 08:42 AM
    I don't check it myself no. I don't use it at all actually.
    05-02-11 11:50 AM
35 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD