Maybe someone can help me out here.
    What is the difference adding someone in BBM with out there Pin using Verizon?
    12-18-08 07:40 PM
    Regardless of the carrier, without a PIN you can't contact that
    person with BBM. Unless you mean something different.
    12-18-08 08:16 PM
    I had added someone from my contacts, I did not have there pin in my contacts BBM worked, But Verizon Rep said that using BBM with out a PIM was like sending a SMS text page
    12-18-08 08:58 PM
    I'd like to know this? That be hot

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-18-08 09:15 PM
    I tried but it said invalid pin or email you don't a pin to add someone to ur BBM but you need either their blackberry email addy or yes there bb pin

12-18-08 09:19 PM
    This might be my 1st correct and helpful reply to a OP ya I said OP now what J/K but some who is a veteran at this confirm this for me !

12-19-08 12:11 AM
    I had added someone from my contacts, I did not have there pin in my contacts BBM worked, But Verizon Rep said that using BBM with out a PIM was like sending a SMS text page
    Don't see how that is possible as BBM ONLY works between Berries and all berries have a unique PIN!
    12-19-08 03:02 AM
    I don't think BBM works without a pin.. although I have never tried it.
    12-19-08 04:54 AM
    Yeah, you can add a BBM contact from your phone contacts that is not a BB user and without a PIN. Basically, you're using BBM to easily send SMS text to the new contact (instead of opening up your SMS and looking for the contact from your list and then using the menu).
    11-03-09 03:44 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD