I bought a blackberry curve 8310 off of someone in Europe about 6 months ago, and then took it back to Canada and got it activated with Rogers. They set me up with a blackberry data plan and everything and ever since then the apps haven't been able to work. contacts are always pending in bbm, facebook mobile app doesn't connect neither does the messenger app, but the internet works just fine! i read about how to wipe your blackberry and remove the ip and did that then restored all my info and apps back, but it still doesn't work! right now if i go to security options and go to general settings, under services it says "no services"

i really don't know what to do anymore i've lost all hope

please help me out!!! thanks
    Last edited by serbear; 04-22-10 at 11:18 PM.
    04-22-10 11:10 PM
    You haven't been able to access for SIX MONTHS?? And you've been paying for data all that time?? Doesn't make sense.

Call Rogers back and make sure that they set up a full BlackBerry Data Plan and not a generic smartphone data plan.

Have them resend your Service Books. Or do it yourself by logging in to the BIS. https://bis.na.blackberry.com/html?brand=rogers

Once you log in, click on Help on the left side and click on Send Service Books.
    04-23-10 06:14 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD