useing my 9700 with BBM isent pleasent it's so F***ING slow
    for the records this happened when i downloaded the laest BBM .57
    the rest were working fine....
    for the records i'm runing.531 << and stuck with it tried to update and it's not working tried to downgrade and it's not happening FYI i know how to do it but it's not working on my 9700 idk why
    01-10-10 04:24 AM
    wat?

whats .531 chief?
    01-10-10 04:40 AM
    He means OS .351
    01-10-10 04:48 AM
    my first line of attack would be to re-download BBM 5.0.0.57 and see if that helps.
    01-10-10 05:02 AM
    Ok I'll try to reinstall the BBM but what about the OS?
    Any ideas tried everything even reinstalled the disk top manager but didn't work!! This OS is stuck with my phone
    Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com

01-10-10 05:32 AM
    you may want to try reading the Blackberry 101 lecture series and familiarize yourself with the proper upgrading procedures for an OS. personally, i have had no issues with .405 or .423.

i have not had any bad problems with a "slow" device running .423 and the new BBM. your description of the events, its particulars and perhaps what apps you are running, are rather poor. try to give us as much detail about your current set up. just saying that your phone is "F****** slow" and you think BBM or the OS are to blame is rather silly.
    01-10-10 05:39 AM
    Okay, straight off the bat, calm down, pretty sure you will be able to get this sorted. Secondly, what 9700 OS are you trying to install!? The latest one? .423?

There's a guide in my signature on upgrading your OS, I suggest reading it through and understanding it fully before attempting this.

01-10-10 05:40 AM
    Okay, straight off the bat, calm down, pretty sure you will be able to get this sorted. Secondly, what 9700 OS are you trying to install!? The latest one? .423?

There's a guide in my signature on upgrading your OS, I suggest reading it through and understanding it fully before attempting this.

since you posted from your phone, it doesnt show a sig FYI.
    01-10-10 05:43 AM
    thx for the help guys reinstalled the BBM again and same thing and i don't run any apps on background for sure but wonder why it keeps going laggy on BBM
    i'll try to finde another post for spider and look for the link on the sig link
    and i'll see today how it turns out
    01-11-10 02:11 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD