Is there a program or a website where we can send and receive Blackberry Messenger messages??
    Wahyudin Yudi likes this.
    01-23-10 07:59 PM
    Not as far as I know, This is something RIM should adopt
    Eko Bahtiar likes this.
    01-23-10 08:08 PM
    No. There is not and almost certainly never will be.

Not even sure why this would be necessary.
    01-23-10 08:12 PM
    No, bbm messages are from one blackberry to another blackberry. The PIN numbers identify the blackberry uniquely.

If there were ever a bbm program, it would have to:

1. Be able to clone a pin number (in which case, anyone can pretend to be anyone else).
    2. Figure out how to communicate with RIM's server and pretend to be a blackberry.

As soon as a program such as this is created, bbm won't be exclusive to blackberries anymore. In that case, people might as well use aim, yim, google talk, etc.
    01-23-10 08:20 PM
    They should bind the @carrier.blackberry.net email address with the PIN so you could log in to a BB website and have access to BBM. There are some times that you just prefer to use a computer/keyboard (back-and-forth chats or no signal, etc)

after all seems you can send one-way PINs from the web
    http://forums.crackberry.com/f2/send...sage-web-2555/
    01-23-10 08:31 PM
    I definitely would not want something like this to surface
    01-23-10 08:32 PM
    I definitely would not want something like this to surface
    I agree, let's keep it safe between the devices only without any servers.
    01-23-10 08:38 PM
    there is no reason they couldn't incorporate it into the BIS sites that you log into to manage email accounts.
    01-23-10 08:45 PM
    Is there a program or a website where we can send and receive Blackberry Messenger messages??
    I haven't tried it but supposedly you can send them from here: Web2pin. Note that you cannot receive them so to me it seems pointless. Its hard to have a conversation that way.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-23-10 09:08 PM
    I'm not sure what all this can do but it does look pretty cool.

Impatica viaDock - Control Your BlackBerry with your PC

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-23-10 09:10 PM
    No. There is not and almost certainly never will be.

Not even sure why this would be necessary.
    I for one would love to see this happen. Don't know why it's not already available. I find this very useful being that I use my phone as a modem to go online and as you know if your online you can NOT access you BBM or make calls.

Maybe meebo can find a way to add BBM to there website. It's pretty secure, I think :/
    02-11-10 03:35 PM
    I don't think it would be entirely impossible. After all, there is the BlackBerry app for Windows Mobile. I think it gives WinMo the ability to use BBM, but it will still be tied to a device serial number.

Having it web-based is probably not going to happen, though, since PIN numbers are hardware based, not user-based. I would say that any application ever came about to have BBM on them would still be tied to a hardware serial number of some sort, just for security purposes.
    02-11-10 03:43 PM
    On a plane right now...limited on only being able to have one Wi-Fi connection open at a time....I would love to be able to login to my BB account and access my BBM messages...yes, I have been doing this with my phone, but bouncing back and forth between my phone and laptop...I'd pull out my PB and do it there if I could...come on RIM, you have something GREAT here...LEVERAGE it...make it ubiquitous and draw more people into the fold....AND keep the people here that love it...
    06-26-12 11:10 PM
    OMG I would LOVE this ! I broke my BB , and when I get a new one , I want to be able to contact my BBM contacts , and considering I can't use my BB , this would REALLY come in handy
    08-27-12 08:47 PM
    LOL: laugh out loud ............... lots of love ................ good so far lol
    11-30-12 06:10 PM
    Friends ! A new website is in construction to send messages from any browser (mobile,pc,laptop,tablet) to blackberry ! that too free .....
    so please be patient friends ! i'll tell u all the website link after 5 days when it releases !
    05-03-13 10:00 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD