01-30-11 01:03 PM
95 ... 234
tools
    What I need is a good link to .57 so when I upgrade my OS to .886 (.866? Whatever.) and it puts BBM 5.0 on my phone, I can "upgrade" back to that and not this .138 garbage.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-16-10 11:01 AM
    What I need is a good link to .57 so when I upgrade my OS to .886 (.866? Whatever.) and it puts BBM 5.0 on my phone, I can "upgrade" back to that and not this .138 garbage.

This one works well. http://www.theiexplorers.com/BBM/For_5.0.0/BBMen.jad

09-16-10 11:05 AM
    How do you tell if a message sent has been read on this version?
    09-22-10 11:50 PM
    Is there a simple way to downgrade to the older version. This one is a mess, msgs don't get delivered in order, new ones read first whilst older ones aren't even delivered yet. Still not a single display pic from any of my contacts. It takes ages for messages to be sent sometimes. Horrid update!

09-30-10 01:03 PM
    How do you tell if a message sent has been read on this version?
    the tiny R over the check mark
    09-30-10 01:05 PM
    Dows anyone else have a problem with the groups in this new version. Everytime I enter a chat, it shows "retrieving Chat Messages, Please Wait" at the top for about 15 seconds before displaying the chat. i have done things like making it only keep messages for a day, but it makes no difference. Is there an option I am missing here? The Older BBM 5.0 did not do this, it only starting happening when I upgraded to the 5.0.1.38 version. It is really annoying.
    09-30-10 02:12 PM
    So somehow after having this phone for months and being on 5.0 OS, I just realized I didn't have the latest version of BBM. Updated and now I'm seeing they still never made it so you can see your contact status? (The clock icon next to their name if they were away/idle and the typing status)
    10-11-10 11:06 AM
    I updated my curve 8520 to this version recently and since then my recent updates have disappeared, and my value in options is not set to none, ive double checked and battery pulled and re-installed and still not recent update tab?
    Any 1 have any idea how to fix this
    10-14-10 05:16 AM
    I am having a problem with BBM and i cannot figure out a solution. I am a heavy user and very familiar with the ins and outs of the os. For whatever reason when I send a bbm it will not deliver. The message displays the check mark with no d or r designation. This only happens with one person who i talk to frequently. If she messages me first there is no delivery problem when i respond. The problem only occurs when i attempt to initiate the conversation. I have been sitting right next to her testing bbm and she is not receiving messages from me. Does anyone have any insight to this problem? I am running a bold 9700 os 5.0.0.602 and bbm version 5.0.1.38.
    10-18-10 01:00 AM
    I'm on BBM 5.0.1.41, is that the latest version?
    11-26-10 07:22 AM
    I'm on BBM 5.0.1.41, is that the latest version?
    yes

11-26-10 07:31 AM
    sharing offline installer

Instructions:
    - Unzip the file
    - copy the folder to your memory card
    - choose BBM.jad to install
    - reboot
    - Enjoy your new Blackberry Messenger
    It works well on my 8520. Thanks / Terima Kasih/ Kamsia
    11-30-10 01:18 AM
    i cant stand this chat style.. its horrible i miss the old colors.. these are just annoying.. one thing i miss from my old software on my storm 1...

anyone know how to get the original chat style back?
    12-10-10 02:58 AM
    i cant stand this chat style.. its horrible i miss the old colors.. these are just annoying.. one thing i miss from my old software on my storm 1...

anyone know how to get the original chat style back?
    There isn't one. We're stuck in boxy pastel h3ll unless you downgrade. I'd happily stick with the latest versions if they would just let me opt out of the nasty new color scheme. It boggles my mind that such a major application doesn't have any real customization options. It's not like they'd be hard to implement.
    12-10-10 11:11 AM
    My AppWorld says there is an upadate for BBM (v .41) but when I click on it, it goes to the app store to start the upgrade. When I click on upgrade it just goes back to app world and never downloads. Any ideas how to get the app to download? Thanks
    12-13-10 01:24 PM
    How do I know that the b.c has been read?????
    12-22-10 11:22 AM
    How do I know that the b.c has been read?????
    You can't know. You can however tell that it was read if you already had open conversations (chats)
    12-22-10 01:29 PM
    Hi Guys,
    I've had BBM 5.0.1.38 on my Curve 8310 for a while and its terribly slow.
    Like others have said, it takes forever to open groups and I can't stand waiting the 30sec to a min.

I was wondering if anyone has the same experience...
    Should I upgrade to a newer version (if available)?
    Should I downgrade? What version is recommended?
    01-15-11 12:13 PM
    I have upgraded to BBM 5.0.0.1.45 and it's great. no lag at all.

Thing is, it is only available for users who have OS 6

OTA Link: http://dcom.me/tL2ap
    01-15-11 12:18 PM
    Just rec'd notification of 5.0.1.41 available from App World. Downloading now. I'm still using OS5.
    01-30-11 01:03 PM
95 ... 234
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD