01-30-11 12:03 PM
95 1234
tools
    i use .57.....n currently got 3groups....i got diff icons for them.....

but who knows....... i guess i will jus wait on this to figure out all d bugs b4 i update......
    08-13-10 02:09 PM
    Ok, in my case when someone sends me a photo, I no longer get the ACCEPT, DECLINE or PREVIEW buttons. The photos just appears in a bubble with whatever text the sender wrote to the right of the photo. I checked the settings and they seem to be correct.

Is anyone experiencing this?
    08-13-10 11:55 PM
    Im having trouble sending people photos via BBM. I downgraded back to .32 and still have the same problem. Anyone had this problem before?
    08-14-10 01:36 AM
    How do you downgrade back to .32?
    08-14-10 02:33 AM
    I downloaded it from the www.BlackBerry.com/beta

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-14-10 02:37 AM
    In my Storm2 I can not select/copy text anymore in BBM .38 I have to select on the menu the option "send chat via email" and then select whatever I need to copy. Any ideas how to solve this....?????
    08-14-10 08:05 AM
    I can't add anyone since upgrading. I try to add by pin but it acts like email.

08-14-10 08:16 AM
    Anyone know how to increase member size in group bbm? Is it maxed out at 30? Can it be increased further? If so, how?

08-16-10 07:45 AM
    Anyone know how to increase member size in group bbm? Is it maxed out at 30? Can it be increased further? If so, how?

30 is maximum member allowed and nothing you can do to increase it.

08-16-10 11:56 AM
    God, I can't stand the colors. RIM must find a way to fix that. I feel like I'm locked into pastel colored h*ell.
    Last edited by Heist; 08-16-10 at 09:43 PM.
    08-16-10 09:40 PM
    How do I close the chat room in the group? Apparently in 1 of my group, there are 4 chat rooms, only 1 is used while the 3 is empty and no one is using? How do I do that? I tried delete and can't do it...

thanks.
    08-17-10 09:52 AM
    it still appears the BBM Group Icon (the one of a dozen), still dont work right. i have 3 diff groups and they all show the same icon in the notification area even though they are assigned different icons. anyone else?
    Anyone find out more about this? I know that not everyone has the same problem.
    08-20-10 01:39 AM
    Anyone find out more about this? I know that not everyone has the same problem.
    Sorry, no fix on that issue. That problem started since BBM Beta .32. its freakin' annoying. They also remove the option to show icon in home screen and copy option. RIM doesn't listen to beta tester IMO.

08-20-10 01:44 AM
    I'm having the same issue with sending pics. None will go through.. they all say the other user couldn't save (almost immediately). It almost appears as though we no longer have the option to choose the pic quality. Even if you try to "send file" and send a pic file that way you get limited to ~50k

For all the money they are spending on advertising this app they are sure mucking up their product. I'm not happy with this "update" that limits previous features.
    08-20-10 08:28 AM
    I just updated my BBM (or attempted to) from app world and at the same time updated app world. Phone restarted after these were done and now my BBM icon and app world icon are missing. they are in the applications folder but no where to be found otherwise and apparently my instant messaging folder is gone too this is on a 9700 running the latest version of 5.0
    Someone help
    08-21-10 10:27 AM
    I'm on the new 5.0.1.38 and created a group that I now want to delete, but I don't see that option.

I can rename it, or add new ones, but not delete. Anyone know how to accomplish it?
    08-21-10 07:01 PM
    I'm on the new 5.0.1.38 and created a group that I now want to delete, but I don't see that option.

I can rename it, or add new ones, but not delete. Anyone know how to accomplish it?
    yeah, you can't edit the bbm group once created. To delete the group. Select BB menu Leave Grouppop screen to select delete.

08-21-10 07:07 PM
    yeah, you can't edit the bbm group once created. To delete the group. Select BB menu Leave Grouppop screen to select delete.

Nope, don't have a Leave Group option under the BB Menu. Evidently once created, you either rename or live with it. Pretty dumb.
    08-21-10 07:25 PM
    Nope, don't have a Leave Group option under the BB Menu. Evidently once created, you either rename or live with it. Pretty dumb.
    I have it and I'm using official BBM. Pull your battery. If anything you just found a new bug.

Last edited by Roweazie; 08-21-10 at 07:45 PM.
    08-21-10 07:32 PM
    I have it and I'm using official BBM. Pull your battery. If anything you just found a new bug.

Nope, don't even have some of those other options. View Profile and Administration don't show in the list either. Also mine says "Invite contact" not "Invite new member" I'm also on BES with an IT policy.

This is an empty category, no members. Is that the problem? I'll try adding someone, then do it again.
    08-22-10 10:24 AM
    i dont like sending pictures in the new version.

-it sends it in low quality (source image was 111KB and only sent it as 28KB.), it doesnt let you choose the quality/size anymore
    -the recipient auto accepts the picture. someone sends you a picture and you automatically accept the picture.

anyone know any fixes/workarounds for this?
    08-23-10 01:31 PM
    Okay, I upgraded a couple of weeks ago, and downgraded almost instantly as I didn't like it. However, I want to give it another go.

Before I do this, does anyone have a link to the 5.0.0.57 version of BBM in case I need to downgrade a second time??

Thanks
    08-23-10 06:01 PM
    I've tried installing this multiple times and I STILL get no BBM icon. I'm caving and reinstalling the 4.5 release. At least then I'll get my icon back!
    08-24-10 01:21 PM
    does anyone know if there is a way to see the profile pic of a person trying to add you as a contact without actually accepting their request first?
    08-25-10 05:59 AM
    any updates on if RIM fixed or did any tweaks to the new bbm? don't wanna upgrade if it still has problems.
    09-10-10 02:21 AM
95 1234
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD