01-30-11 12:03 PM
95 1234
tools
    found another OTA, I tried it for my wife's phone its works with a confirmation window to replace a file > http://bb.mediumvoltage.com/bbm/BBM.jad < have fun!
    Last edited by hitman36; 08-11-10 at 08:31 AM.
    08-11-10 08:03 AM
    found another OTA, I tried it for my wife's phone its works with an confirmation window to replace a file > http://bb.mediumvoltage.com/bbm/BBM.jad < have fun!
    This is just what I was looking for! THANKS!
    08-11-10 08:26 AM
    Didn't like this new BBM... It does not make a sound when I receive a new message (I already checked on the Sound Profiles and Alerts)

When I receive a new message I see the contact in bold, like I have not read the message, but when I open the chat, I dont see that new message that I received.

Still has a few bugs to be fixed!

Anyone knows how to roll back to 5.0.0.57??? or any other fully working version?

Thanks!
    08-11-10 09:45 AM
    found another OTA, I tried it for my wife's phone its works with a confirmation window to replace a file > http://bb.mediumvoltage.com/bbm/BBM.jad < have fun!
    Used this link, definately liking the new one more, but it just sucks you can't choose your own conversation colors.
    08-11-10 09:53 AM
    it still appears the BBM Group Icon (the one of a dozen), still dont work right. i have 3 diff groups and they all show the same icon in the notification area even though they are assigned different icons. anyone else?
    I have this same problem
    08-11-10 09:56 AM
    any official update?
    08-11-10 10:56 AM
    Official???
    08-11-10 12:05 PM
    Links don't work anymore - the link I finally got sent to me to download OTA goes to www.blackberry.com/bbmemailme/? - get 404 page not found error...
    08-11-10 12:21 PM
    Guys, after updating my bbm.. I lost all my contacts.. I try to restore but every time I reboot my bb, I lost my contacts again.. And now I can't read bbm messages.. Help please!!!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    I too downloaded from app world...and lost my contacts! They will not restore! Any ideas???

08-11-10 01:09 PM
    Official???
    sorry that i wasnt clear on asking my question. what i meant to say was any update as to why the link was down.. but Im downloading now. its downloading really slow. lots of people must be downloading at the same time..
    08-11-10 02:04 PM
    This version seems to not change the chat style. When you choose from bubble to stripes or none, it doesnt do anything different.
    08-11-10 03:19 PM
    I downloaded the new version and now as someone else stated, all my groups show the same icon on the home screen when I receive a message... Is their a way to fix this or am I stuck. I have 6 groups, it would be nice to know which group I am being messaged in.

Thanks
    08-11-10 06:08 PM
    Everything seems to be working for me. Send location feature for me is now working where it has nevet worked before. I'm with Verizon.

08-11-10 08:58 PM
    I like the new update been running it since last night, BUT I have 1 prob, not something big but it annoys me. I usually have my bbm screen name spaced out so it is centered, since I updated and changed my screen name im unable to center it ..would really like a work around for this lol cuz its really annoying to me
    08-11-10 09:25 PM
    Use BBM OTA
    for an OTA...so you don't DL the language packs...the appworld version is 7.8 MB!
    Thank you for this. I did not want that 7.8MB file. This one was only 2.8MB
    08-11-10 09:38 PM
    works as it should, i love this chat with multiple people future, don't remember if it was in older versions, sorry I'm not power user of BBM.
    08-11-10 10:12 PM
    Nobody knows how to fix the group icons on the home screen so I know what group I got a message in?

And does anyone know how to make it so I dont have to hear any noise when I have a group chat open and people are talking. If I am looking at a chat I don't wanna hear noise while I am looking at it.

Any help is appreciated.
    08-11-10 10:51 PM
    works as it should, i love this chat with multiple people future, don't remember if it was in older versions, sorry I'm not power user of BBM.
    Conference Chat was in the last version. I do not like that you cannot use the Return button to clear the field quickly.
    08-12-10 02:39 AM
    hmmm i was told sum time ago when i was updated from 4.7 to 5.o bbm that its OS related as well....

tho i hav not seen anyone here mention anything bout that ... but i got 8320 runnin OS - 4.5.0.182, and currently hav bbm 5.0.0.57.

so jus curious if this new bbm will work on my phone and OS???
    b4 i go try updatin n mess up my phone.

if not i can stick to 5.0.0.57
    08-12-10 09:45 AM
    I did the ota download this morning, and my bbm icon disappeared, my contact list is deleted and my tour has mostly been rebooting for the last hour. Booooo
    08-13-10 08:16 AM
    I can't see any reason why to update BBM... Last one works great.
    08-13-10 08:23 AM
    it still appears the BBM Group Icon (the one of a dozen), still dont work right. i have 3 diff groups and they all show the same icon in the notification area even though they are assigned different icons. anyone else?
    Same problem. Also, all new messages are marked "Read."
    08-13-10 11:17 AM
    The BB Group icon started since the Beta BBM 32. It show the sane icon for everything group notification. Its a shame most of the BETA BBM 32/17 didn't send feedback on their finding. Now we still have ****ty BBM.

Last edited by Roweazie; 08-13-10 at 11:28 AM.
    08-13-10 11:24 AM
    The BB Group icon started since the Beta BBM 32. It show the sane icon for everything group notification. Its a shame most of the BETA BBM 32/17 didn't send feedback on their finding. Now we still have ****ty BBM.

Never had a problem with it on the official .32
    08-13-10 11:51 AM
    Never had a problem with it on the official .32
    either you don't have the group or you just don't know the bad changes in group.

08-13-10 11:53 AM
95 1234
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD