Why?!?!?!?!?! It's driving me crazy! It's sitting at the top of the screen, mocking me. The little red light flashing at me. Judging me. OK, I feel better. So, why the heck is it there and how do I make it go away? I already did a battery pull but it won't clear it out.
    01-17-10 09:55 PM
    Are you sure that it's a BBM notification?
    01-17-10 10:00 PM
    So you have read all of your messages in bbm? That clears the notification. You might look in messages, folders, for a notification. you sure it is a bbm?
    01-17-10 10:03 PM
    I had the same problem last night...checked every message folder more than once, did a soft pull, hard pull, and eventually just deleted/reinstalled BBM and that took care of it.
    01-17-10 10:25 PM
    Yeah a screenshot would be nice for us to see for further clarification...

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-17-10 10:27 PM
    CaptureIt is a nice app that allows you to take pictures of your screen after pressing the menu button no matter what app or screen you're at. Just google it if you don't already have it.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-17-10 10:42 PM
    Yes, there are a ton of other threads about this same problem. Many people are experiencing this problem with BBM .57 Unfortunately, uninstalling bbm and re-installing seems to work for a while. Eventually, it will pop back up with a notification and no message. I have had it for two weeks and refuse to uninstall bbm again just to make it go away. Eh, live with it...that's what I tell myself.

Last edited by jaydee5799; 01-18-10 at 12:15 PM. Reason: added screen cap
    01-18-10 12:06 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD