ive tried several resets, battery pulls, deleted themes, changed to default precision theme, cleared all logs and messages and i still have a bbm notification. its not the led, just the visual little 'chat buttle' on my screen saying that i have a new one, yet i dont.

i was in a group, but since then removed myself and did battery pulls, resets, etc and its still showing.

any suggestions on how to get this off?
    12-26-09 10:32 AM
    Check to make sure the requests is empty too, they show up as the same icon on the screen as chats and stuff. I had one the other day without realizing it and it had me scratching my head for a bit.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-26-09 11:24 AM
    I had this problem twice and didn't have any new requests or conversations..battery pulls didn't work for me so I had to delete the app and re-download it again..it was gone after that..
    12-26-09 12:05 PM
    yeah, no requests or anything either. if i re-install will i lose my bbm contacts?
    12-26-09 12:32 PM
    I had the same problem, and it was from a third party application. I had to reset my device. Just do a backup first and you will be able to get all of your contacts back afterwards.
    12-27-09 03:15 AM
    yes do a backup first..I was able to restore my contacts after re-downloading it
    12-27-09 09:09 PM
    i figured it out. it was actually an invite to a group that i had on ignore, but it still was coming thru. weirddddd.
    12-27-09 10:15 PM
    i have the same problem too, the chat notification is stuck...nw i dont wanna take the pain of reinstalling the application again, can some1 help me out...i think its the same problem LoveAtFirstBerry mentioned.
    02-22-10 01:33 PM
    i have the same problem too, the chat notification is stuck...nw i dont wanna take the pain of reinstalling the application again, can some1 help me out...i think its the same problem LoveAtFirstBerry mentioned.
    problem solved downgrade to 5.0.0.33
    02-22-10 02:04 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD