I just got my curve 8520 and i set my profiles with all the ringtones i like and they were working fine. But now for some reason when i get a new messsege on BBM it wont make a noise or vibrate, i have the buzzme app and it wont even work on my BBM. All my other notification sounds and ringtones work just fine. Anyone have any ideas? im sure its something simple i missed im just new to blackberry Thank you.
    03-21-10 12:48 PM
    I just got my curve 8520 and i set my profiles with all the ringtones i like and they were working fine. But now for some reason when i get a new messsege on BBM it wont make a noise or vibrate, i have the buzzme app and it wont even work on my BBM. All my other notification sounds and ringtones work just fine. Anyone have any ideas? im sure its something simple i missed im just new to blackberry Thank you.
    Did you go into sounds icon(a phone) scroll down until you see set ring tones/alerts click on that, then click on instant messages, then you can set your bbm alert from there....hope this helps....
    03-21-10 01:28 PM
    What is that sound icon under? I haven't found it and I have been looking. Sorry I'm new to this

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-21-10 03:14 PM
    Make sure that when your in Profiles that the BBM Out Of Holster option is set to Tone.
    03-21-10 05:03 PM
    make sure your setting for the BBm message is set,and not the bbm alert..im fairly new too and im pretty sure the Message is the bbm notification
    03-21-10 05:39 PM
    yeah i had all that stuff down already. I actually just now found it out by accident I had my status set as unavaliable for some reason so I changed it now its fine. Thanks for the help everyone.
    03-24-10 09:14 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD