I recently updated to the latest OS. I believe my BBM stopped working at some point after this but I'm not certain. I upgraded to the latest BBM. After this, every message I send just has the little red clock, I don't get any updates, don't recieve any requests, and any requests I send are pending. I have deleted BBM and reinstalled it several times and I'm stuck in the same situation. I'm not sure my BBM has updated, the appearance is still the same from what I can see. I have noticed that when the install is complete, it takes me to a screen where it asks for my screen name, and also has a clickable link to restored my back up files, however before I can do anything I'm taken immediately to the main screen on BBM.

It says my BBM version is 6.0.0.129. I have a Bold 9780, v6.0.600, Platform 6.6.0.223

Any help would be greatly appreciated.
    09-06-11 02:08 PM
    Just a quick bump. Any ideas?
    09-07-11 10:35 AM
    same here..please help
    09-07-11 10:39 AM
    Any help or advice with this? Surely somebody must know something, the RIM help sites are absolute garbage, and I'm left with a phone and its main selling point does not work.
    09-08-11 07:53 AM
    I am also experiencing the same thing. Can anyone help us please???
    11-01-11 12:47 PM
    I also have the same problem.... had no BBM for at least 2 weeks.... Looked everywhere for an explanation as to why it has gone off, but nothing... cant find anything except for a few things but tried everything possible that I am confident with to try fix it, and it still doesn't work! HELP!
    01-17-12 12:43 PM
    A new version of BBM just came out recently. You could try to update/upgrade and see if it fixes your problem.
    01-17-12 10:28 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD