Ok guys, I'm all out of ideas, so here goes.
    Earlier today, I switched the sim card from my 9700 into an old 9000 for troubleshooting purposes (on the 9000). Everything worked fine on the 9000, bbm, email, sms, etc. Switched the sim card back into my 9700, everything worked fine except for bbm :-/. I'm unable to send or receive msgs... I can't even see my contacts statuses .... I've re-registered the phone, sent service books, deleted and re-downloaded bbm... Nothin... Any ideas?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-08-10 10:23 PM
    What provider?

11-08-10 11:01 PM
    AT&T ..

11-08-10 11:05 PM
    ahh nevermind. I got it to work :-\. But now im having to go through my backed up file of 65 contacts and re-invite them ... WHy??
    11-09-10 01:09 AM
    ahh nevermind. I got it to work :-\. But now im having to go through my backed up file of 65 contacts and re-invite them ... WHy??
    Maybe you haven't tried the mobile backup feature yet? Install BBM from app world and from that point on, it'll update regularly via notifications.

Activate one of your e-mail addresses with BBM to be able to use remote backup.

PS. You'll have to reinvite them all again, then use the remote backup to avoid that problem.
    11-09-10 02:26 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD